2010年6月18日星期五

M@V!S is the artchitect for her own future

Yup Yup Yup,
As what i mentioned,
I did something on my hair...

5 hours in the APT salon,
treatment, wash, treatment, wash....
repeatly....
but i didnt fall in sleep la...
this is the 1st time i spend so many hours in the Salon...
and,
this is also the 1st time i spend so many money on my hair...
Unbelievable....wakakaka....

Yup yup Yup!
New hairstyles and new colour...
1stly, i really want to try purple highlight...
but at the end, still use brown...hahaha....

But at least,
At least, I did some change...
This is what i promise myself to do,
not becz of other or anythings,
just i feel, is the time to change abit...
and...
the time to start my new journery...
All things will be fine if i feel it could be fine also...

Next plan is either guitar course or violin course,
and also a swimmng course...
Just hope that I can pass all the 3 papers in this sitting,
and use the 'free time'.....
to do other coursessss before joining to "accounting world"
Hope so hope so....
So, I will PRAY super HARD!
haha ^^

M@V!S is the artchitect for her own future!
Thus,
She should make her future become:
interesting and interesting !
wonderful and wonderful !
special and special !
And nevertheless, BE HERSELF....

Mavis, keep going!
I know you can!

没有评论:

♩♪♫♬飘动的旋律♩♪♫♬


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com