is my BIG BIG BIG Day,
Opps! Not only me, is the BIG BIG BIG day for all the students who take ACCA papers in June'2010....
OMG, start to become nervous jor.......
Left about 1 weeks result will released jor.....
HOPE I CAN PASS ALL THREE PAPERS....
Please....
I am Bored With Study Life Jor...
And,
I want to make some changes after this and enjoy it....
Friends,
Please Give me Your luck for this papers....
And Pray Hard for me for this !
Btw,
And Good Luck to everyone who taking the papers too....



2 条评论:
Study life is much more better then working life, my dear~!
maybe u still not yet experience it~ but u will definitely miss study life after u have start working. ^^
So, do enjoy the study u left, and u wont be so happy once u start working ^^
Btw, i m enjoying my job~! haha~
hahaha....Johanna, i love study life, but i dun like the life taking AccA,so tuff...hahaha
发表评论