2011年3月31日星期四

My Immortal

I'm so tired of being here, suppressed by all my childish fears
And if you have to leave, I wish that you would just leave
Your presence still lingers here and it won't leave me alone

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

You used to captivate me by your resonating light
Now, I'm bound by the life you left behind
Your face it haunts my once pleasant dreams
Your voice it chased away all the sanity in me

These wounds won't seem to heal, this pain is just too real
There's just too much that time cannot erase

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me

I've tried so hard to tell myself that you're gone
But though you're still with me, I've been alone all along

When you cried, I'd wipe away all of your tears
When you'd scream, I'd fight away all of your fears
And I held your hand through all of these years
But you still have all of me, me, me





翻譯:


待在這兒讓我累壞了
被我幼稚的恐懼壓抑
如果你一定要走
請你儘管走
因為你的存在 你在這徘徊
讓我不得安寧
這創傷無法醫治
這創傷無法醫治
這痛苦太過真實
即使再多時間也無法抹去這一切
當你哭泣我會拭去你的眼淚
當你哭喊我會趕走你的恐懼
握著你的手走過風雨
但你依然擁有我的一切
你總是用你的思想來蠱惑我
我被你遺棄的殘生束縛
你的臉困擾著我的美
你的聲音不斷追逐著我
令我神智不清
我努力說服自己你已經走了
但即使你在我身邊
我還是注定要孤單


很突然的,就因為聽了祈share的這首歌,
愛上了這旋律.....
雖然是有點悲傷...
可是,聽了,讓人舒服.....


心,
寧靜了下來....


似乎,
壓抑著的,
找到了適合的發洩途徑...
原來,不是對此沒有感覺,
只是不知不覺,
長大了...
學會了...
不再像小孩那樣喜歡鬧就鬧...


開心的東西要記下來,
永遠放在心上,
不開心的,要寫在沙灘上面,
風一吹來,就不見了...


窗外,沒下起雨來,
只是有點陰天而已...


音樂,
確實有種魔力.....


或許自己真的不夠好,
所以才會讓人覺得累...
抱歉...


一起努力吧,
好嗎?

没有评论:

♩♪♫♬飘动的旋律♩♪♫♬


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com