2011年7月2日星期六

Inter Department Games (IDG) - Basketball

I'm so so so excited,
after so many years did not have the chance with more official basketball match.
And today, today, today!
because of the mixed team and thus I have the chance to step on the court,
again, after 6 years time.

Not that I did not go for basketball section,
those is just for fun,
but today is a match!!

Well, 
Guys,
Really Good Games,
although is just 2nd, 
but is enough,
at least v try our best ^.^

Jersey without Number
but,
I get the 9th but not 6th o...xDDD
I am not the only girl is this IDG,
there are 1 more from Advisory and EUMI.

However, 
1bad people cause me bad mood also,
he is from the blue team, FS team,
HE, push me down!
Yes, I fall down in the game.

Damn stupid lo this guy,
basketball, is not a game with violence la,
please play in 'peace' lo,
not that because I'm a girl you need to let me go,
on the court you can treat me as guy, 
but, 
please la, 
I don't think this is called defend lo....
this is totally call 'Fight'..

Yup, I think he won the all the people in the court's ''Buu......."
We should not win the game only but also the "Sportsmanship"
And, with this, only could consider as WIN.

If compare with 6 years ago,
this is really small case for me la
But guys,
Good GAMES for all the participants...


Wait, 1 more thing to share,
I get 3 point in last match last minutes..
Wahahahahaha...So proud of myself la...=)

没有评论:

♩♪♫♬飘动的旋律♩♪♫♬


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com