2011年8月10日星期三

SD Motors Team

Tight deadline, huge volume of works, 
I also don't know why I can survive for this final audit..
and so lucky, back to home before 12.....
so that my car won't turn to be pumpkin...=_=


Yup, 
the accounts is worst, the figures is worst, the listing is worst, 
but no matter how worst there are, 
at least, 
the people in the team nice,
all should be fine!


Thanks god I got all of them.
Ms Jenine: my best friend, best partner in the team, oppsss, may be should say in firm as well


Mardiah: Nice senior, even, her coaching style, no so suitable for me, I prefer lip sy's / sean's / christopher's...hahaha...but yet, still teach me a lot. And thanks for her patient as this, is my 1st final audit job..sure a lot of mistake 


Agong Christopher: Thanks boss, yup, I am not under you, just help you do 1 don't know correct or wrong's matrix... But, I think when I went into trouble that times, you and sean papa discuss how to save me for that...hahahaha...may be I am too perasan jor......


Danny: this 1, you should thanks me leh, cz I fetch you back just only 2, after you car accident...and also reduce your work in the messy company..xDDD but thanks for guiding also. Again, this is the first time I do final audit.


Sean PaPa: ok la, even you are not in motors team for this year, and even i betray you run from IA, thanks for your help during the final, and also interim... without you, i think, I also don't know how to figure out those figuresssssss.....Thanks for you go kacau Agong and discuss with him even he is super stress and tak takut pancung kepala by him (well, I don't think he will pancung you..hahahaha) I am super appreciate you are my buddy on my 1st job in PwC..ok la...1 day papa whole life also papa d..... almost motor teams pun know d...wakakakakaka...


Mei Yi: You are super patient and nice senior. I also love your style. Noted down everything at the morning and pass to me buat, and then clear with me before I went back. I learned the organizer skills from you.


Lip Sy: To be very honest, I am super stress during interim as every morning sure will kena questionssss from you...make me and jenine become so nervous and stress and also make Agong's and Sean papa's ST, non stop "bling bling"...hahahaha...but yet, I like your coaching styles and learned your detail style during interim. Although you forgot to send me the email during final audit, nvm, I forgive you....xDDDDD (opsss, how i dare to say this things to ES)


Julian: Boss, I tak mau wash car and charge AT can arh? I prefer basketball with you and charge AT lolz.......


Shiow Yi: The only manager I work with so far, and super nice and patient manager I met before...but you gonna leave us jor...T^T....but everyone have the right to choose the better life, all the best in your future career...


Nevertheless, how could I forget other team members? Chris Chang, Kristyn, Claudia, Kien Seng, Jeng Sia, Lawrence,Mei Kim (teach me how to do PPE and opex and others) and so on so on.....Hope next year everyone still there.....(oppsss......I don't think you all will like this comments. but anyway, this is my blog, I could hope anythings...xDD)


Goodbye Motors Team and
soon, 
will be together again....>.
As 1st quarter review start again.....



没有评论:

♩♪♫♬飘动的旋律♩♪♫♬


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com