2011年9月10日星期六

PLAS Drinking Day

This is the 1st PLAS Drinking Day I participate so far after I Joined the Firm...
Yup....It is fun and it is nice...
People there is nice and "kind"....

All of the new AA run away,
including me also,
when bosses arrive...
Tuck Heng is the 1st walk to us....
Yup, he is the engagement leader in SD motors so that I knew who is him...
After all the bosses go near to us d....

Oppss.... so close to bosses...This is the 1st time..
Oppss.... MC remember my name......hahahah....Should I feel Happy on that?
Oppss... 1st time of drinking whisky la.....normally mix those with food ok 1 mah.....
then nw force me to drink...aiyo...bosses...I need to drive back 1 o....

Luckily I got Danny, I got Lawrence...
So that I could curi curi throw my drinks to them....
hahahahahahaha....
No that I don't want drinks la..
Just that I nv drink this kind of drink,
I don't know my limit is until which level.....
someone need to drive back to home leh...

So......
Next Time la...
Wait until PLAS Away DAy...
LOL...

Yup...I don't like the audit work load.....
But,
so far...
I like the people in the firm...
You all are nice and helpful...

没有评论:

♩♪♫♬飘动的旋律♩♪♫♬


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com