2011年10月21日星期五

Weird PEOPLE

Weird Weird Weird Weird Senior I met Before.....

Yesterday MC whole day without calling anyone of the team,
I called him did not pick up,
Even the Senior Manager called him did not pick up...
Really what the irresponsible he was....

At the end, get his sms and email and throw all the shit to me,
ok, fine, seem like not alot....just help him do his AR only mah......
Mana tahu, when I called him, he said,
"I can't talk, sore throat, no sound at all...Can you please SMS me arh?"
= ='''' the background is so noisy...may be his house or his rest room is so noisy....
No comment on that......

Ok well, when went to client, ask about the variance,
client told me that they had told him that the need to use MA figure so that it would only be comparative,
then ask me what figure I used, and this and that...
So lucky the client is Nice...if not,sure kena GG d.......

Finally I extract out all the figure from MA and then compare again,
there is different variance etc la.....then need to wait him come and throw bck to him...
Mana tahu yesterday night 1120pm, he sms me, said that
"So how is everything, 2ml I still need to go client place?"
When I saw the sms, it was 4am, I reply him and said "YES"

Mana Tahu today morning,
I reach d then he not yet reach, I SMS him again,
since people is seriously sick mah, may be MC again leh,
then he called me " So you need me to come or not?"
Of cz sure la, he is the one need to do AR leh....if he didnt come, then i need to do his work o....
Really.....what the....@#%$#$%^#

Fine! All of the above is fine...
then another question he throw to me
"My friend ask me a question, so I ask you, Did you do HIV test before?"
huh??? AM I hear WRONGLY??? really shit lo......
ask me this question, really feel like sexual harassment lo.....
then he said again,"Do HIV test o, I'm very scared.."
means he got what what what la, or as Sean Papa say"means he is a play boy la"

FEEL WEIRD on that!
where got people like that 1.......
told a girl this kind of question....
Eh, he bukan Malay meh? I though is illegal for them to have it before marriage 1?

During lunch time,
he is driving E240 benz la,
then he said after finish 3 years,
he going to study master, BURN his father money....
Feel Sad for his parent, got this kind of son....
Keep On saying how good is FS claim or job la...
cz is near his house this and that la.....
So tiring to hear him talk and sommore need to have lunch with this people...
Really kill me....

But,
nvm, treat it as learning process...
sure the firm have more than 1 this kind of people...
this is the truth of real world...
But pray hard, I dont want get involve in any job under him!!!
Please...
If experience, one time ENOUGH d...


没有评论:

♩♪♫♬飘动的旋律♩♪♫♬


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com