2012年3月4日星期日

Foodie Trip

Venue : Cameron Highland
Date: 03032012-04032012

It is really a foodie trip...
early early morning go Ipoh just for white coffee and the eggs with bread...
there is something wrong weh..... lol
新源隆白咖啡_Ipoh
According to boss JL, this is the famous and the original old town white coffee..
I love the coffee, but I love the bread with eggs Moreeee
This is so so so nice!!!!!

The next foodie trip destination,
Initially, we are early 1 hours than what we plan to....
Mana tahu,
Boss Chang's car sesak dalam town and need to go save him....

So, reach Cameron Highland already 2-3pm....
the next foodie destination, is suggested by me!!!
This time, guarantee, no fail!

Strawberry Moment_ Cameron Highland

The dessert here, is damnnnnnn nice!
All of them are super happy!! and Enjoyed!!
Especially my partner Jenine,
at 1st she said, "I going to eat strawberry only....bcz she is on diet"
But, it turn out to be " I don't care.....xD"

Our dinner,
is prepared by boss JL!!
He is not only our manager, our food hunter, and also our chief!
He stay at home prepared the steamboat soup for us!
The steamboat is super duper full weh...
Why? Because our another team members FFK us lo....
Sean papa la, Agong Christopher la, and Yen Ling...
haihhhhhh....
Those food, really cannot finish.....
don't know how.....= =

After that,
we start play game,
"Black Magic"
"Around the world 81 days"
"Bluff people games"
"How many horse ...."
etc....and talk crap whole night until 3a.m.
So happy......

next morning,
our breakfast?
Strawberry farm_Cameron Highland
Boss JL said, he don't need to rush back KL,
so, we go eat strawberry ICE cream!!!!
hahahaha....but boss chang they all miss that.... lol

After that,
the next foodie destination,
IPOH again,
for chicken rice!

安記芽菜雞飯_Ipoh
I like the char siew there, the taste is different with here,
you should try if you are there....

Nice Foodie Trip...
I love the life with my colleagues here,
but only refer to my motor teams.... :P
for those missed out, please join us next time....
because we don't out to leave out any of you....

It is not about the works,
it is not about the results,
is is all about the friendship we build in our career!

P.S:when I heard that boss JL bought the coffee and strawberry for his current teams members, I just feel that, this boss, is not only can drink, can play, can cook, he is a good boss to protect his team, and every staffs in the team....hope that other bosses when go out play or when working, will put each other on his/her shoes and think... =)

没有评论:

♩♪♫♬飘动的旋律♩♪♫♬


MusicPlaylistView Profile
Create a playlist at MixPod.com