Just like school time, whole DEC, off!
muahahahaha :P
Please, don't be jealous!
This is because all my leave unable to clear,
until Dec.... haihh.....
but, at least, still have the chances to clear...
What am I going to do for such a long leave?
will go Ipoh, Penang in the coming weeks...
with my friendsssssss.... luckily they are free...
normally I'm free and they will be busy or vice verse (= =)'''
Then,
continue to go my fitness,
hopefully can lose weight!!!!!!!
shit, drink water also will gain weight! haihh......
And then,
prepared for next year career...
I really open my P2 notes and restudy my consolidation...
Like what my career coach told me, need to be fully prepare before turning to a SA at July 2013,
because there is no any so called, ' transition period'......
there is still a lot things to study during my career...
other than motors engagement,
I seem like repeating the things I was done last year in my plantation job....
is a good things? or like no improvement at all?
But, everything I done previous year is not consider as perfect at all with a lot of mistake = ='''
I should learn from the mistake from last year, and,
change it, try to make it close to perfect, this year, as a process of learn =)
And then,
most importantly is shopping!!!
Shopping and shopping...
past few month, even salary increase like 8% but I spend more 10-20%...
OMG!!!
Thats why now, I only dare to window shopping........ hahahaha...
but still... bought few clothes :D
no choice la... start from January, only work work work until CNY d....
So far,
enjoy my Long lOng loNg lonG LeAve!!




没有评论:
发表评论